Refund and Cancellation Policy
• Full payment for class registration must accompany the Registration form.
• Full refunds for cancellations are available up to 7 days prior to commencement of class, although a non-refundable $15.00 administration fee will be charged.
• Cancellations submitted within 7 days of class commencement will receive 50% refund of the cost of class minus the non-refundable $15.00 administration fee.
• If a course is cancelled because of low enrolment, Seasons Family Centre will give one week’s notice to the registrant and a full refund will be reimbursed to the registrant.
• Participants cancelling after the first class of the term will be charged for that class plus the non-refundable $15.00 administration fee. Notice of cancellation must be done via completing a Seasons Family Centre Cancellation form and dropped off at the centre before the start of the second class. If cancellation takes place after the second class there will be no refund. Only requests accompanied by a medical certificate from the family physician will be considered.
• A fee of $50.00 will be charged for non-sufficient fund cheques.
Age Appropriate Registration
Children/Adolescents must be registered in a "grade-appropriate" class. For Preschool programs, children must be the age specified. We reserve the right to ask for documentation and/or to remove the child from a class that is not age appropriate. Adult programs can be attended by students of any age 18+.
Behaviour Guidance Policy
It is Seasons Family Centre policy (as per our staff policy guidelines) to set limits for registrants that will ensure a safe and secure environment while demonstrating respect for the individual needs of all registrants.
• There are no make-up classes allowed for missed classes due to illness or holidays. There are no discounts, refunds or credits for classes that are missed. Absence from class does not constitute notice of cancellation.
• Regularly scheduled classes will start promptly. Please notify Seasons Family Centre if the registrant is unable to attend.
• If the registrant is physically ill (example: fever or diarrhea) they are not permitted to attend the class. If the Seasons Family Centre staff suspects that the registrant is ill upon arrival, the registrant will be requested to leave.
Seasons Family Centre reserves the right to cancel classes due to extreme and severe weather conditions at the discretion of our administration. Registrants will be notified by phone/email prior to class starting. There will be no refunds issued for such cancelled classes, however registrants will be offered one free Sunday Drop-In Workshop.
We do not guarantee parking. There is paid parking on Davenport from 10:00am to 6:00pm. We ask if you are dropping/picking up your child (over the age of 10 years old) without entering the premises that you do not block the BIKE LANE ON DAVENPORT.
Pick-Up & Drop-Off
We ask that you please be punctual when picking up and dropping off your child(ren) for classes or camps. Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to wait unsupervised. In the event of late pick-up, a ten-minute grace period will be allowed, after which a $25.00 fine will be charged.
Seasons Family Centre reserves the right to photograph and video tape all classes and use the images for promotional materials and publicity purposes. If you object to the use of your image or your child's image in promotional materials, please inform Seasons Family Centre Director in writing at the time of registration.
Seasons Family Centre does not allow guests or visitors in classes. Please schedule a tour in advance with a Seasons Family Centre Staff.
It should be noted that Seasons Family Centre Kitchen and Healthy Food Kiosk may contain nuts. All registrants with life-threatening allergies to any food product should notify Seasons Family Centre Staff upon registration and complete an Anaphylaxis Emergency form.
What to Wear
We do supply smocks, however we encourage registrants to dress in clothing that is comfortable and willing to get dirty/stained. Seasons Family Centre aprons and t-shirts can be purchased at the registration counter.
Change of Instructor
Seasons Family Centre reserves the right to make instructor changes and/or course at any time.
All our Seasons Family Centre staff/volunteers are qualified instructors and are required to read our Staff Policy Handbook and consent to our behaviour guidelines and confidentiality requirements. If you would like to see the Handbook please contact a Director of Seasons Family Centre.